26 March 2009

Again, not making fun, but...

Ok, let's lighten the blog's mood with more Engrish (yes, Engrish) from my students. This stuff = golden material. Refer to the first set of Engrish.

SENTENCES:

1. Who is playing the piano in boy?

2. Do you know she what to doing?

3. I know she doing is Mary!

4. My home in the much book.

5. They names baby & Taro.

6. Well, this year's resolution is "Beaf."

7. Here is daby name the Taro.

8. I like is winter more somer.

9. No, down is resolutions.

10. We have to do yo know resolutions.

11. Burger it's hard for me Yuki.

12. I can spiekes English.

13. Wornig the U.Stars homestyk.

WORDS:

language - larguagen
* You know, I really don't understand your larguagen.

right - helse
* Turn left. No wait, turn helse!

delicious - drilciecur
* I'm in the mood for some drilciecur sushi.

borrow - doreew
* May I doreew this throwing knife?

Friday - froday
* Thankfully, the 80's Party is on froday.

3 comments:

deliciouslemonpie said...

this is so damn fanny! (yeah, fanny! ;@ lol)

Unknown said...

MUWHAHAHA, I loves me some engrish. =D I wonder though, is this primarily from a few people or it's like one from each person? >< i particularly like helse and drilciecur =)

S said...

awesome. hahahaha.