19 December 2008

I'm 26 years old...great.

It's list time~!!!

3 Dec 08 - 4 Dec 08:
Had my mid-year conference! Didn't have to go to school on Wednesday and Thursday, thank God. I went with one of my JTEs. She's awesome.

8 Dec 08:
Started feeling sick. It got progressively worse. I had a super headache, a fever, a bad cough, and a horribly sore throat.

9 Dec 08:
Went to the hospital (trip number 2...DAMN IT) after school. Ended up getting strapped to an I.V. for an hour because I apparently had f**kin' acute tonsillitis. Yeah for prescribed drugs.

10 Dec 08 - 11 Dec 09:
Sick days are a treasure.

13 Dec 08:
It's Marathon Day (マラソン大会) for the kids, and yet I still had work on Monday. Why was that? Whatever.

15 Dec 08:
Kimi's 25th Birthday~!!!

Today:
Had class today, but only one 1st grade class. I turned 26 today. Great. At least Yoli's midnighting into town. It should be a fun weekend this weekend.

Transmission Over

No comments: