13 August 2008

Seriously! Seriously? Seriously.

Ok, here`s a typical day at the "non-skul."

9 in the a.m.

"Good morning!"
"Good morning."

I sit down and study the language.
Go online and pray someone`s online to talk to.
Now watching "hancho" and "head-hancho."

Here`s what they do:

open folder...read paper...put back in folder...open same folder...read same paper...stamp it...read it again...put it back in the folder...put it on a shelf...someone else takes it...reads it...stamps it...

RING RING goes the tele...

"Hai. Hai. Iie hai. Hai. Hai. Hai hai. Hai hai hai. Iie hai. Hai sumimasen hai. Hai onegaishimasu. Shitsureishimasu hai."

Random converstations start. Random people come and go.

"Noel, do you eat?"
"Y-yes? Why are you asking me that sh!t? Have you SEEN me before?"

Back to the paper and folder...

initial peep who stamped the paper grabs folder again...reads SAME F**KING PAPER...STAMPS THE SH!T AGAIN WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING STOP PRETENDING YOU`RE BUSY OMG~!!!

Now it`s 2 minutes after 9 and I want to STAB MY GUTS OUT CUZ I`M HERE TILL A QTR. AFTER 4~!!!

............................................................but seriously, you catch me drift? I`m SO done today.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanna know what the other person is saying behind all the Hai/Iie shiz. "Do you eat?" is like the best quote ever, I want a T-shirt with that. If only =)

"Can I have the stamp form for the day?"

"Only after John Jim Jack and Bob have stamped it"

Sorry I don't really know the typical japanese names. So it'll have to be those. Keep sane man.

-Matt

Unknown said...

lol that sounds like me when i'm at my JHS. So Sad. - krystel

MlleK said...

I can't stop laughing. That's hilarious! I can remember those times. At least you don't have one of those old ass senseis who's an oblivious nose picker while he's "reading" his files. (I'm sure when the time comes, you'll run into one of those.) It's like, OMG! Seriously dude c'mon, I totally see you - do you not see me?!

Do you eat?! WTF!!! Who the hell says shit like that? Puahahaha Uh~ duh, don't you? And since you ask, why not bring me some food then punk ass.

Kero Hazel said...

Hey, at least you got time to work on your blog. My BOE peeps are generally tolerant of my online shenanigans, but only to a point. If I go more than 10-15 minutes without doing some obvious Japanese study, they find ways to subtly tell me I should be studying.

Talking to me in Japanese, for one. Then I feel all stupid and I genuinely want to study for a while.

Mike Gio said...

Haha, I sit right in front of my vice-principle and he does exactly what you are talking about. over looks the same form like 3-40 times. then the principle will come in and see me studying japanese. he wil ask me, "nihongo getting better ka?" then they will chat for like 20 minutes and every once in a while i hear, "mike-san .....blah...benkyoushimasu"

Then i wonder over the pc and check forums and junk. typing is very difficult on those keyboards.

today was the first day i did any work...i made my first lesson. it took like 2 hours...then i sat and looked at the clock.

Anonymous said...

LOL hey how are u? thats so funny i know what u mean about people that try to act busy, how irritating! lol

ryber said...

Ikiru?

-Ryan

Unknown said...

i'm one of the people you talk to online!!! hahaha, you should get up, take the folder, and NOT PUT IT BACK! then what are all those people going to do???

Unknown said...

ahhhhh, the BoE.
think of it as your own slice of..heaven?
you an take a walk around the mountain. (maybe after you've "eaten.") because if you take the little winding road, then cut through the bamboo on the path that looks like it goes nowhere, it winds around and then you walk UP and there's a temple like right there. It's called Jizo-in.

Ya man. That was my favorite BoE activity.

Except for when the guy comes in who digs up ancient pottery in the town and has it in a cardboard box lid and touches it all and glues it back together with like regular super glue. He works in the social education office. I think he has to make his job interesting, too. It can take a real long time to...glue ancient..pottery...back together, man.